Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Big boy stuff!

Ben has been growing and developing in leaps and bounds... most recently, he has begun teething in full force. Which means that we're not getting much sleep around here. But it's definitely hardest on him, so I won't complain!

In the meantime, Ben has started to enjoy his BOB stroller (which I love). He even napped in it the last time we went out!! So cute...


Ben likes to sit up at our level, so we bought a booster high chair. He seems to enjoy it... and it might not be too long before he tries his first solid food!


He's also interested in picking things up and getting them into his mouth--I think this has to do with the teething, too. Here he is sitting in the Bumbo on our bed watching me fold laundry.


We attempted a walk recently... but about a minute after I took this picture, Ben freaked out and we turned around!


Finally, and best of all, Ben is noticing the cats! It's really cute. And he has even had a chance to pet Chubby. Here's my attempt to capture the interest Ben shows... the picture is a bit staged, but he really just stares and watches whichever cat is closest.


Here's my latest favorite shot of Ben:

No comments: