Saturday, January 24, 2009

An Uneventful Update

Things have been pretty quiet around here since New Year's... I haven't been taking as many photos as usual, and I've let my video camera go dead. I have to get back into the swing of things! The best I can do, as far as new photos goes, is this collection of recent pictures of Ben playing in the house on a rainy day. You can see how much he loves to read. He's pretty hilarious when he leans into a book and looks *really closely* at the pictures! He also loves the broom Grammy and Grandpa bought while visiting over the holidays. Enjoy!





Finally, here are two photos that didn't come out very well... I used my timer to try to get a shot of Ben dancing while I "played" the recorder. He will periodically bring the recorder to me and *insist* on me playing for him. Of course, he doesn't seem to care that I can't really play at all! He dances and dances, laughing the whole time. It's really cute!


No comments: