Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Catching Up: Ginny and Mark's Wedding!

In late June we traveled to Currituck, North Carolina for my best friend's wedding. Ginny and Mark have a beautiful daughter, Ellie, who stole the show all weekend long. Ben came in a close second, and I basked in the compliments we received on how cute and polite(!!) he was. Here are some photos taken by a truly wonderful photographer and former high school student of Ginny...

Ben loved playing on the tractors at Ginny's brother's house during the rehearsal dinner (a pig pickin'!):

The beautiful bride...


Ellie's spontaneous participation in the ring ceremony was incredibly sweet...


My maid of honor speech... in which I cited Beowulf (in the original Anglo Saxon) and made myself cry...

Mr. Ben enjoyed the lawn games and art table after the ceremony!

No comments: