Friday, July 1, 2011

Ben's Last Day of School





Yesterday was Ben's last day at school. He started just 2 weeks after his 2nd birthday, more than a year and a half ago.

At this school, Ben has made some of his first and best friends, has learned many skills, and has become a very independent little person!




When I picked him up yesterday, we cleaned out his cubby, and his teachers gave me the binder that they've kept, documenting his progress and learning. Though it had been sitting on a shelf in his classroom for over a year, I never looked through the binder until last night.




I was blown away by the pictures and comments that tell the story of Ben's time and adventures at school.




I have really loved this school from the start... Within weeks of enrolling, everyone knew us and was quick to talk about what Ben was up to.




Ben quickly distinguished himself as a VERY active and engaged kid who, I'm very proud to say, charmed and befriended almost everyone he met at school. I love running into parents who tell me how much their kid(s) like Ben. I'm excited for the adventures we'll have at Ben's new school, but will miss this first chapter in his life, too.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: