Friday, September 9, 2011

Here comes trouble

He's crawling! For real. He's six months old and is crawling like Ben did at 9 months.


YouTube Video


Yesterday when I picked Andy up at daycare, four different staff people (including the director) told me that not only had he been crawling around like crazy but that he also pulled himself up to standing on anything and everything he could. One of his teachers said he even let go and stood by himself for a few seconds.

I'm not writing this as a proud mommy bragging about her super charged baby... In fact I'm a bit ambivalent. I love seeing Andy develop and watch him become so happy with himself as he gets around. But I also feel like this is all going too fast!

I started this post yesterday. Here's a video from today. See the baby gate? Yeah. It's a necessity!

Here comes Mr. Cute!

YouTube Video
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: