Friday, February 22, 2008

Our new blog! And what's with the name??

So we're making a move... from our old blog, hosted by our cat Chubby, to this new model. The major reason I want to try this out is for easier video capabilities. So here's our test run:







Now, for the question of why this blog is named Benjamite Sandwich... right after our son Ben was born, we would sing pretty much anything to him in moments of meltdowns. At one point I even found myself crooning some 80s classics, including Men at Work's "Down Under," which includes the reference to a vegemite sandwich... in true baby-talk fashion, I turned it into a Benjamite sandwich. Since then, Ben's been our little sandwich baby. Silly, I know, but it works for us.

So here's to goopy yeasty sandwiches, babies, and the new blog!


No comments: