Friday, March 21, 2008

New Toys

This week Ben (well, Mommy actually!) bought some new toys... the first is a BOB stroller, which has come highly recommended by a number of cool people. I had my 20% off coupon and my yearly rebate to spend at REI, so the time seemed right! We got it home, only to find that Ben's still a bit small for it:


So... in the meantime, I wanted to get something that would be fun for Ben, since lately his once-beloved bouncer has fallen out of favor (imagine a 3 month old screaming with rage at the plastic fish and bubbles he used to love so much). This baby "gym" thing sounded pretty cool. I set it up and Ben seems to dig it. He has a lot to look at, which is key for him, and he's started pulling on the little rings and toys he can reach, which is great, too!


No comments: