Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Rocking Horse Fun!

Yesterday was a big day around here. It was my 34th birthday and Ben gave me one of the best presents I could ever wish for... he WALKED to me! He was playing in the new tent I bought him (see picture below) and crawled over to try to grab my camera while I was taking pictures. He stood in front of me just out of reach, and took a step toward me. So I backed up. He took another step. I kept backing up and he kept walking!! Of course, he was completely frustrated that he couldn't grab the camera, which was what he was after... but it was still great!


We also received an early gift for Ben from my parents (Coco and Papi). They sent him a Radio Flyer rocking horse. It's really cute, and Ben seems to love it. Here are some photos and a video of him on it about 5 minutes after he first saw it. He's been on it a few times today, though he doesn't seem to have the strength to really get it rocking yet. But I'm sure it will come. Enjoy!



No comments: