Saturday, November 1, 2008

Walking! (With a Walker)

Ben has a new toy... a walker that he absolutely loves. Jonathan and I have been thoroughly enjoying watching him march up and down the hall and through the family room pushing it! It's pretty hilarious. Here are a couple of videos that we took during the first day or so that he had it. About a week later, he's even better at it--I don't think it will be long before he's truly walking!



Speaking of which, I'm posting another cute video I took this week while Ben was playing. He didn't know I was watching him, so it's fun to see what he does while playing on his own. What's also pretty cool is seeing him stand up from sitting completely on his own--without holding onto anything!! (And yes, that's my checkbook he's tearing up... I figure it's a good way to keep from spending money. No checks, no way to spend!)


No comments: