Thursday, March 25, 2010

A Funny Story...


Today I took Ben with me to pick up a tree I found on Freecycle. I love Freecycle and have found some wonderful plants and trees for my little garden. This morning I went to pick up a small, unidentified tree from a woman on the other side of town. I told Ben we were going to get a tree! He seemed very excited. When we arrived, he jumped out of the car and ran to where the woman had the tree in a wheelbarrow... I said, "Look, Ben, a tree!" At which point he dissolved into tears, crying "Treat, I want a treat!" It was kind of sad. And cute.

When I told Jonathan about it he said that this was a story he hopes we'll remember years from now. So I'm writing it down here.

Later in the day, Emma came to play and she and Ben had a great time dressing up in hats and scarves...






In other news... Ben has figured out how to ride tricycles!

No comments: