Monday, February 23, 2009

Ben's New Bed!

We have converted Ben's crib into a toddler bed. He LOVES it! We all had a great night of sleep last night, despite the fact that Ben can now "roam" around in his room freely. He slept from about 7pm-4pm, and then cried out. I brought him a sippy cup of milk (a regular part of our nightly routine) and I found him sprawled out on the floor in front of the dresser! So I relocated him back into his bed. Nap times today have been interesting. This morning I found him asleep in front of the bed, and I had to take a short video of him. It's below. This afternoon he slept on the hardwood floor right inside of his bedroom door (I know because I peeked, and could barely get the door open!). So clearly we're in an adjustment phase. But Jonathan and I agree that this is a good thing for all of us. Enjoy!



No comments: