Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Guess what time it is?

No... not time for a haircut. Though we're fast approaching THAT milestone! I'm happy to announce that IT'S POTTY TIME!!! Ben has been pretty fascinated with the bathroom and toilet lately, so I figured it was time to get him his own potty. I'm not expecting to start real potty training right away, but I figure it can't hurt to get him more and more interested in what it's for! And so far, it's a hit!! He loves lifting and shutting the lid, and even though he can't quite sit on it himself yet, once you put him on the seat, he doesn't want to get off! So here's hoping we might get this kid out of diapers sooner rather than later!! (Hey, a mom can dream, right?)





The neighbor behind us has 2 kids who have recently become more and more interested in Ben. The other day, Jonathan captured them talking to Ben over the fence. It was really cute!





Finally, I rented some Baby Sign (sign language) DVDs from the library. Ben is so fascinated by them! We put them on quite a few times a day. While I'm certainly happy to have him watching something educational, I can't say that having him completely enthralled doesn't make it much easier to get things done around the house!! Here he is this morning watching the DVD about animals.

No comments: